How to Apply
Applications for enrolment should be made in writing by the parent or guardian using the Application Form provided. Click here for an Application Form.
Once a completed Application Form, supporting documentation and the Application Fee has been received by the Enrolments Office, the process is as follows:
- An offer of a Reserved Place will be made if a place is available within the Year group requested.
- An acceptance of this offer is required within one month of offer accompanied by a payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee to ensure the place is allocated on the Reserved Place Enrolment List.
- If a place is not available, the student will be placed on a Waiting List and no Acceptance Fee is required until a Reserved Place is offered.
- Two years prior to entry, prospective students and their parents will be required to attend an interview. This process does not apply to students applying for Kindergarten to Year 2.
- Following a satisfactory interview, a Confirmed Offer of Enrolment may be made.
- An acceptance of this Confirmed Offer is required within one month of offer, accompanied by a payment of the Enrolment Fee and Bond. This payment incorporates a Refundable Bond and a Non-refundable Enrolment Fee.
The traditional entry points are Kindergarten, Year3, Year 5, Year 7 and Year 10.
Casual vacancies may be offered as they occur in intake or non-intake years subject to availability. Elective choices for older students will be discussed and clarified prior to confirmation of enrolment.
For further information about enrolments, please contact the Enrolments Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9498 9898.