Our Alumni network is an active and integral part of our School's community. With close to 14,000 alumni, generations of families have chosen to enrol their daughters, granddaughters and even great granddaughters at Ravenswood.
We encourage our Alumni to engage with their School in a variety of ways and:
- attend Term Meetings of the Ravenswood Alumni Committee
- become an active member of the Ravenswood Alumni Committee
- get in touch with the Ravenswood Alumni network for career support or employment opportunities via the Ravenswood LinkedIn Group
- stay up-to-date via Facebook
- contribute stories and updates, and read and receive the biannual Semper magazine
- read the biannual Alumni Newsletter
- attend or help with Reunions and Alumni gatherings locally, regionally, interstate, or internationally
- receive invitations to school or alumni events
- enjoy and participate in gala events, such as the biennial Ravenswood Fair or Ravenswood Foundation Gala Ball
- mentor senior girls in Years 10-12 through the annual Careersearch Program
- donate memorabilia to our Archives
- continue a family tradition by enrolling daughters or granddaughters, and the Enrolment Application Fee will be waived
- keep your contact details updated so we can stay in touch about what is happening at Ravenswood and send invitations to reunions and events.
We’d love to hear from you. To get in touch, please email email@example.com or call
our Head of Development and Alumni, on (02) 9498 9898.