Commemorative Paver ProgramFavourite
Our annual Commemorative Paver Program is an initiative of the Ravenswood Foundation and is an enduring way to celebrate your connection with Ravenswood. Pavers are manufactured once a year during July and are revealed at a special event in September.
We invite you to create a memento of your Ravenswood days by securing a personalised Commemorative Paver through a philanthropic and tax deductible donation of $500 to the Ravenswood Building Fund.
Pavers can be purchased by or on behalf of current students, Alumni, grandparents, Staff and other Ravenswood community members. Pavers are laid in the Old Girls’ Courtyard next to each other to symbolise the closeness of community members at Ravenswood.
Please follow the steps below to secure your commemorative paver:
- Donate online by clicking the red ‘PAVER DONATION’ button at the bottom of the page
- Choose payment option Donations
- Select Building Fund from the Donation Fund drop-down bar
- Select PAVERS Min $500 from the Donation Sub-Category drop down bar
- Once your donation is received, a tax receipt and link to the Paver Inscription Form will be emailed to you
- Complete the Paver Inscription Form to complete the process
‘I liked the paver program because its someway of leaving your stamp on the school where current generations can gaze on those who came before them.’ - Parent Testimony
Please find examples of our community commemorative pavers below:
View 'Ways you can Give at Ravenswood' HERE
For more information about the Commemorative Paver Program, please contact the Marketing, Community and Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9498 9898.