Here are our most common FAQs
If you are not offered a place, your daughter will be added to our Waiting List. You will be contacted if a vacancy becomes available.
- Birth Certificate
- Recent school reports including NAPLAN results, if available
- If applying from overseas:
- Copy of passport with visa type, sub-class and expiry date; or
- Proof of Australian Residency
- Proof of competency in English — AEAS Results
- Accommodation and guardian information if not living with parents
- An offer of a Reserved Place will be made if a place is available within the Year Group requested.
- An acceptance of this offer is required within one month of offer, accompanied by a payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee, to ensure the place is allocated on the Reserved Place Enrolment List.
- If a place is not available, the student will be placed on a Waiting List and no Acceptance Fee is required until a Reserved Place is offered.
- Up to two years prior to commencement, prospective students and their parents will be required to attend an interview. A Skype interview with the student and parent/s may be arranged for students living overseas. This process does not apply to students applying for Kindergarten to Year 2.
- Following a satisfactory interview, a Confirmed Offer of Enrolment may be made.
- An acceptance of this Confirmed Offer is required within one month of offer, accompanied by payment of a Non-refundable Enrolment Fee.
Applications for enrolment should be made in writing by the parent or guardian using the Enrolment Application Form provided.