Ravenswood Alumni ScholarshipFavourite
Each year the Ravenswood Alumni funds a part-scholarship for a student entering Year 11. Its intention is to enable the daughter, granddaughter or great granddaughter of a Ravenswood Old Girl to either commence at Ravenswood or continue with her existing enrolment.
Ravenswood Scholarship applications for 2021 have closed
- For girls entering Year 11 in 2021
- Applicants must sit the Scholarship Exam conducted by Academic Assessment Services
- This Scholarship is available to daughters or granddaughters or great granddaughters of Ravenswood Old Girls.
The application must include:
- A completed Ravenswood Alumni Scholarship Request Form
- A Curriculum Vitae (three pages maximum) outlining the applicant’s achievements in the last two years in her school and local community.
Please DO NOT send the application and supporting paperwork in a display folder (clipped together in an envelope is expected). The application must NOT include photocopies of certificates, newspaper clippings, photographs, samples of creative writing, samples of artwork etc.
Value: Year 11 – $8000, Year 12 – $8000
The Scholarship does not include Academic Tuition Fees, core curriculum charges, curriculum related amounts, enrolment fees or other sundry charges
which are payable.
All scholarship students will have their progress reviewed annually.