The Rural Residential ScholarshipFavourite
This Scholarship is awarded to a student who demonstrates all round commitment and ability and an exceptional contribution to the life of the school. This is awarded at the discretion of the Principal.
- For girls entering Year 7 in 2020
- Applicants must sit the Scholarship Exam conducted by Academic Assessment Services
- Applicants must reside in regional NSW or a regional area of an Australian state or territory
- The applicant may be a girl commencing in Year 7 in 2020
- Applicants may not be currently enrolled at Ravenswood
The application must include:
- A handwritten covering letter outlining why the applicant thinks she should be considered for the scholarship. The letter should be no longer than one A4 page
- The applicant’s two most recent school reports
- A Curriculum Vitae (three pages maximum) outlining the applicant’s achievements in the last two years in her school and local community.
Please DO NOT send the application and supporting paperwork in a display folder (clipped together in an envelope is expected).The application must NOT include photocopies of certificates, newspaper clippings, photographs, samples of creative writing, samples of artwork etc.
Value: Covers Boarding fees or part thereof (Tuition fees are not included).
The Scholarship does not include core curriculum charges, curriculum related amounts, enrolment fees or other sundry charges which are payable.
Registrations for the 2020 Ravenswood Scholarships will be available shortly.
All scholarship students will have their progress reviewed annually.